The best way to sell out your next event is to put people on stage who are saying something REAL.
If you’re looking for boring stale facts, graphs, and PowerPoints… move along. I am not the girl for you.If you’re looking to bring a fun, engaged, interesting speaker in for your group stick around, we’re going to have a great time together.
What to expect…
My speaking style is really more about conversation than spouting out information. I’m a big believer that the audience only learns if they’re actually listening.
I know it’s groundbreaking stuff but it’s true.
What makes the difference between listening and not listening? An invitation to connect. I encourage the audience to ask questions, tweet along with the presentation and get involved however possible within the restraints of your venue.
This is also a prime example of me walking my talk. Our focus will be on doing social the right way, the way that builds businesses and brands through community.
Also you’ll find when I present you get,
- A personalized presentation made to fit YOUR audience (we’ll spend some time on the phone before your event so I know exactly what the needs are)
- An engaged Q&A where nothing is off limits
- Someone who is going to engage with your audience before during and after the event both online and off. I LOVE meeting people so however much time allows I am there.
When Social Media is a Waste of Time
- In my most popular presentation we talk taking control of social media, so you can stop wasting time on things that don’t work. I will cover how to avoid the time suck of Twitter and Facebook, while still driving business results like engagement and sales. The keys to scheduling without losing the personal touch, so you don’t look like a robot. Attendees leave with a plan that they can follow to start engaging with social media without the overwhelm, and with business goals at the forefront.
Making Your Marketing Work Together
- In this session attendees will learn why it’s not about online marketing, networking, email marketing, social media marketing, etc etc. It’s about marketing. It’s about building a system that works together and supports each piece so that you can be less overwhelmed and your community can connect with you. It’s about using these tools to accomplish 2 goals, build relationships, and grow your profits. One really doesn’t happen without the other, and to achieve either you need to figure out how to make your marketing system actually work. Come ready to work because we’ll be planning your next steps right there in the room.
Building a Community that Builds a Business
- In this session we’ll get real about why people buy from people, and why that doesn’t mean you have to share your every thought, it does mean you have to show up. We’ll break down how to choose where to show up, what to share, and really dig deep on the fundamentals of building a community (or tribe) that needs to hear from you. Your voice matters, so let’s make sure the people who need you can hear it.
Official Bio and Photo…
The Stacey Harris is a social media strategist and trainer working with frustrated entrepreneurs who are tired of spending hours online with no results. Through her podcast, live video, membership community, and coaching she helps business owners take control of their social and actually see results so they can have the impact they desire.